[mythtv-users] Only noise when watching TV no sound at all when recording ?

barmeier barmeier at barmeier.de
Fri Sep 24 13:06:22 EDT 2004

Hi out there,

I have tried everything, but ... nothing helped.

I use debian sarge with a customized 2.6.8.1 kernel.
I have a Hauppauge WinTV Go2 TV Card and use the cx8800 module to watch
TV. I use the CVS version of mythTV because the 0.16 crashes with my TV
Card.

With xawtv I can see and hear TV without any problems.
I can replay mp3 with xmms using my soundcard an NForce2.

I cannot change the PCI Slot, because there is only one in my small
ShuttleX PC case.

How can I investigate what is wrong, or daoes anybody else has theese
problems ?

Ciao
	Matze