[mythtv-users] [OT] UK Job: Commercial, PVR product, to £70k

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Sep 8 05:14:39 EDT 2004

First off, I'm posting this in the same way people post links to adverts
for PC components - so don't take it as advertising - more about being
nice to other members of the community :)

I'm aware of a role for a reasonably senior commercial manager (product,
marketing, technology) in the PVR sector in the UK.
Salary is £50-£70k.

Contact me *off-list* if you would like to discuss.

David
PS I'm hoping whoever gets it can manage to set up a UK version of
zap2it - I know that's on my personal agenda.