[mythtv-users] Exporting NUV files to Xvid/Divx (nuvexport)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Sep 8 11:31:02 EDT 2004

> Apologies - Should have posted this with the original message.
>
> gentoo nuvexport # nuvinfo /mnt/store/1003_20040905215700_20040905223000.nuv
> /usr/local/share/nuvexport/nuv_utils.pm line 158.
> [tcprobe] MPEG packetized elementary stream (PES)

that's weird.  tcprobe support was added specifically because mpgtx
couldn't handle mpeg streams.  Unfortunately, since I don't have access
to a dvb stream file, I'm somewhat at a loss for helping you with this.
  However, if you can find a program that will give you AV info about
one of your files (I need frame rates, frame size, sample rates, etc --
like  `tcprobe -i` shows), I'll be happy to add it into nuvexport.

-Chris