[mythtv-users] mythbackend crashes

Matthew Conway wr0ngers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:34:48 UTC 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:40:09 -0500, Blues Guy <bluesguy at stny.rr.com> wrote:
> wouldn't start.  Restarting the backend would fix it, but it would
> always happen again in a day or two.  Upgrading to ivtv-0.2.0-55_rc2j
> fixed it for me.

Just confirming that doing a apt-get dist-upgrade from atrpms stable,
plus switching to kernel 2.9 and ivtv-0.2.0-55_rc2j from atrpms
testing, seemed to have fixed this problem for me.  Its been running
stable for about 5 days, so keeping my fingers crossed that it stays
that way.

--

Matthew Conway
w r 0 n g e r s  a t  g m a i l  d o t  c o m