[mythtv-users] Totally OT, recording exchange.

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Wed Nov 24 18:39:51 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 13:16, Juan C. Gallardo wrote:
> As a hardcore fan from LA Lakers I can't watch any
> game, and I was wondering if there is another big fan around in the
> group that can record some games and then upload them to my ftp.
> I am not sure what can I offer in exchange, there is nothing really
> great from the TV over here, but I am open to suggestions, or if he/she
> need some ftp space or something can just let me know.

I hope you find a good solution.  If we all had a bit more bandwidth, it
would be fun to get groups of friends and run remote frontends to allow
watching foreign shows.  That would be ideal for people studying
languages.

Of course, you should be aware that we try to keep show requests off
this list.  I won't go into the legal and moral issues, but virtually
everything on TV, including sporting events and even commercials, is
copyrighted.

--PC