[mythtv-users] Fastforward / Rewind problems

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:02:34 UTC 2004

Am I the only one who has such trouble with fastforward and rewind?

I've been using CVS for about a month now on an M10k with a PVR250
running gentoo w/ the 2.6.8 kernel.  Fastforwarding works in so much
that it does fast forward at the proscribed speed, but when I break
out of fastforward it will often be at a point ahead of where I told
it to stop, sometimes only by a few seconds, but sometimes much more.

It used to be that if I turned on reposition after FF/RW it would jump
back way too far (FF through 2 minutes, and it would jump back 30+
seconds, even at low speed FF).  Now it seems to jump ahead by a large
amount if I have that turned on.  Does anyone else have problems like
this?

Thanks,
Asher