[mythtv-users] Re: help with a backtrace

Shawn core at enodev.com
Fri Nov 19 08:05:20 UTC 2004

Oh yeah, and as for what I was doing... I had just got done watching an
un-transcoded cartoon, and was attempting to back out of the "Watch
Recording" screen, when the frontend hung for about 7 seconds, then I
just saw my X desktop.

At this point there was nothing in the program output to indicate a
crash, but nothing was happening, so I induced one.