[mythtv-users] PVR-350 + PVR-250 question

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 18:55:44 UTC 2004

The order of the video devices created depends on the
order in which they are enumerated (as you can see).
This is dependant on the PCI slots that they are in.

If you want the PVR-350 as /dev/video0, then you will
have to put it in a slot closer to the AGP slot (I
believe that this is how most motherboards number
their slots, going away from the AGP slot).

Otherwise, you can add the flags to the ivtv-fb driver
to specify a card different than card 0 for TV-Out
(which I don't remember off the top of my head).

-- Joe