[mythtv-users] Undefined symbol error when running CVS

Jason potuncle at enjoyingeugene.com
Thu Nov 11 03:38:47 UTC 2004

I posted this problem originally as a response to a long thread and
realized I should probably start a new one since my problem is
different than the one the thread was discussing. I am running FC2 that
was set up following Jarod's guide. I am trying to foray into HDTV, so
I thought it would be best to start using the CVS MythTV. I did
"apt-get remove mythtv" to remove my previous install of 0.16,
downloaded and successfully compiled the CVS. Problem is that when I
try running either mythbackend or mythfrontend I receive an error
stating :error while loading shared libraries: mythbackend (or
mythfrontend): undefined symbol:  _ZN11MythContextC1ERK7QStringb

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jason