[mythtv-users] repost: mythbackend aborts with: Illegal instruction

daryl daryl at weblane.com
Tue Nov 9 19:25:45 UTC 2004

hi robert. thank you for your reply. i have seen this
page and read the section on "Illegal Instruction"
however the link that talks about "setting the
deinterlace variable correctly" leads to information
on the "Deinterlace Playback" problem. my problem
happens with the mythbackend. i am still trying
to figure this out.... unfortunately i am not familiar
enough with debian's src packaging to find the
source and rebuild it myself...

thanks again for your help,

daryl