[mythtv-users] Dvb-s / Astra / German Channels

Peter Lahn peter at free-sys.de
Sat Nov 6 10:17:15 UTC 2004

Hallo Martin Bene,

you wrote:

> Worked for my test - I'd downloaded the initial channel config using
> tv_grab_de_tvtoday (with a symlink as tv_grab_de so mythtv setup finds
> it).

Many tanks for your mail!
I do this steps at the moment, the channels was inserted to the
relevant tables but the table mythconverg.dvb_sat is clean, there is
no record in it.

/var/log/mythtv/mythtv/mythbackend.log says:

2004-11-06 11:59:02 DVB#0 ERROR - Channel 1 is configured with
satid=0, but this satellite does not exist, check your setup.
2004-11-06 11:59:02 DVB#0 ERROR - Failed to get channel options for
channel 1.

I dont know what to fill in table dvb_sat with mysql or where/what to
fill in over mythtv-setup.

mfg Peter