[mythtv-users] using AC3..

henk willems altijdweerdieautodrop at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 23:26:14 UTC 2004

One little thing I wanted to share about this... when I run Mplayer with the
digital device it runs without giving errors and I still get that chunky
jittery sound, but when I look at alsamixer while mplayer is playing IEC958
Optical Raw is turned on again, even though I turned it off before starting
mplayer... is this normal behaviour? For some reason this makes me think
alsa doesn't control my SB Live at all or something :(