[mythtv-users] [OT] Mind Path Remote Control IR50 F/X

tommy myth-user at tommywatson.com
Tue Nov 2 23:19:14 UTC 2004

I know this is a bit off topic for this list but I'm not sure where else
to post it and it is kinda sorta Myth related.

I had been complaining to a mate of mine that when I use MythWeb I keep
getting a KDE Daemon cookie alert which gets stuck on the screen and I
either have to get out of bed to get rid of it or restart the frontend
and live without the web.
In an effort to keep my lazy arse in bed my mate gave me a Mind Path
Remote Control IR50 F/X, I spent the last couple of days cobbling
together a driver for it so I could use it with X.
Basically it's a linux module that attempts to emulate a PS/2 mouse
based on the input from the remote control, it can be downloaded here
http://www.tommywatson.com/alog feel free to send suggestions to the
address in the readme file.

Cheers!