[mythtv-users] Can't get my (new) PVR-250 working

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 2 22:12:11 UTC 2004

What are the unresolved symbols.
It does load ok on RH9 I use a 350 there which uses the same driver but more
of it so the 250 is definitely ok.
Which version of ivtv are you using. It is quite likely that you may well
hit problems with the tuner module being newer than is recognized by RH9
(And FC1 & FC2 as well) .

I would recommend starting with the latest rc2 candidate available from

http://67.18.1.101/~ckennedy/ivtv/

since the auto-detection of tuners and other things is much better than the
0.1.9 version.

John