[mythtv-users] PVR-250 ivtv-0.3.0 double speed issues

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 1 07:53:05 UTC 2004

Jason Williams wrote:

>Ok, so I have had my PVR-250 working quite well for sometime now and I
>decided to start using MythTV.  However, when I go to watch TV through
>Myth, the tv come out at double speed. (...)
>Any ideas?

After Chris Kennedy pushed the 0.2 branch into the release candidate
stage, he also branched the 0.3 line. Logically, he is trying to make
the 0.2 branch as stable as possible whilst the new features will go
into the 0.3 branch. So the fact that some things don't work right in
the 0.3 version is not surprising to me. Have you tried one of the
0.2.0rc versions?