[mythtv-users] *huge* difference in picture quality..

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Wed May 26 14:13:47 EDT 2004

Op woensdag 26 mei 2004 17:59, schreef Maarten:
> Most people say coax when referring to antenna
> signals. But you are right, composite is also using 75 Ohm coax officially.
>
> The difference is, if you use any other type wire for composite it will
> still work, abeit with worse quality.  But if you try to use such wires for
> the HF antenna signals just about all you will see will be snow...

Than you Maarten (and others) voor explaining this. I guess there are loads of
people who wouldn't know either, like me :-P

I think I should have said more along the lines that S-Video just gave me
better image. But well then nobody would have explained it...

btw, there are sites that explain RCA/S-Video/RGB, but the last time I looked
at them was just for checking why the heck MythTV looked soo bad, when I
setup my system, that is.

	Henk Poley <><