[mythtv-users] OT: are US XBOX units both pal/ntsc capable?

David D. Yuhnke david.yuhnke at gd-ais.com
Wed May 26 10:54:42 EDT 2004

First off, the simple part of your question.  The power supply does not
take both 220 and 110.  There are 110 power supplies and 220 power
supplies.  You could swap out the 110 for a 220, but that would require
getting a 220 power supply.

Second, the Xbox itself can be modified to support either pal or ntsc.
But you need to have a non-ms bios installed before this is possible.  I
have not done this myself, but as I understand it the process is pretty
straightforward.

If you'd like to discuss this further (off-list), please feel free to
e-mail me directly.

Dave