[mythtv-users] OT: are US XBOX units both pal/ntsc capable?

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Wed May 26 03:31:48 EDT 2004

I'm thinking about adding a couple of front-ends and was wondering if the
Xboxes are both pal and ntsc capable and is they do both 110 volts and 220
volts.

With the new very low prices in the US of Xboxes (99$) it's ofcause very
tempting to buy two or three and take them to Denmark where I live and where
they cost >1200$, but it would only be fun if the tv out can be told to do
PAL and if the powersupply can take 220 volts....

Anyone know?

thanks
Anders