[mythtv-users] mythvideo, Q#3 (problem: lost cover images)

Franco net.surfer at tiscali.it
Tue May 25 17:50:54 EDT 2004

Last question (this one is not a curiosity but
an issue I'd like to solve):

I started to put my movies in order by using
the Video Manager, associating each movie to
its corresponding IMDB entry, and then editing
it to adjust it to my taste. Very fine.

Then I decided to arrange my movies using a better directory scheme.
At this point, all the previous work was lost.
The movies lost their association with cover images etc. etc.

Does this mean that, once I have classified a movie,
I can't move it to another directory for the rest of my life? :-)

Also, why the "cover image" of the movies is displayed
in the "Browse Videos" section, but it is NOT displayed
in the "Video List" section?  (I just see the black rectangle
with the write text: "No Cover Image Found" on it).

Franco