[mythtv-users] New features in CVS 0.15

Bruce Smith mythtv at reddog.org
Sun May 23 20:05:19 EDT 2004

> > Thanks for the explanation.  I have it setup with two different video
> > sources and channels 2-99 are listed twice in the program guide and on
> > the program web page.  Is that correct?
>
> The two sources part is correct. If you have the same callsign
> (I've already read the end of your message ;-) on the same channel
> number, the EPG should now only show the listings once even though
> there is more than one input with that channel.

OK, I don't think it's working correctly then.  I originally had the
callsign the same (along with the same channel name, channel number, and
everything else except for the video source was the same), and duplicate
channels WERE displayed on everything from 2-99 on the program guide
(and on the mythweb program page too).

Then I changed the callsign so I could tell them apart and know which
card I was programming.

Anything else I can try to get it working correctly?

 - BS