[mythtv-users] DataDirect, XMLTV 0.5.33, MythTV 0.14 and times being off an hour.

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sun May 23 01:20:36 EDT 2004

I am trying to get my system back to having TV listing using the DD
method as the scraping no longer works as of this week.. I tried this
once before a few weeks ago but had no luck.. I am using the
tv_grab_na_dd program to download the data and convert it into the XMLTV
format and then feed it into mythfilldatabase via --file.

The only problem I am having is that ALL of my times are off an hour,
regardless of what I set the timezone to. I am in Chicago (CDT, -0500
currently). however all the TV shows are listed an hour earlier than
they are supposed to be on.  And if I change the tiemzone offset for
tv_grab_na_dd, and then purge the database for mythtv (programs table)
the shows are STILL off by the same hour..

These are RPMS builds all from ATrpms.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://www.outoforder.cc/