[mythtv-users] WinMyth on XP crashes on startup

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri May 21 10:24:46 EDT 2004

Op vrijdag 21 mei 2004 16:02, schreef Niklas Brunlid:
> Just installed WinMyth along with gplmpeg2 and DSMyth. When I run it I get
> "Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. Process
> id=0x5d4 (1492), Thread id=0x594 (1428)"

When I posted about WinMyth on this list and said something along the lines
"when it works, it should work with MythTV 0.14" I meant that I hadn't really
got it working. I am getting a (probably) similar error by the .NET virtual
machine. It did run in some previous version of WinMyth but never seen any
video with it.

Can't check now because of crappy 1-active-user-at-a-time limitation of
Windows XP, unless I kick my sister from the single WinXP machine here.

	Henk Poley <><