[mythtv-users] gentoo and mythdvd

Steve Dibb sdibb at wonkabar.org
Wed May 19 22:08:54 EDT 2004

Stephen,

I agree with you -- I don't want Xinerama support compiled into mythdvd
either.  The only option right now is to hack on the ebuild itself so it
gets fixed, so when it runs configure it includes optional support for
xinerama.

I'm no expert on hacking ebuilds, but this one couldn't be too hard to
figure out.

Steve