[mythtv-users] RE: So there already *is* a MythTV wiki -, COOL

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri May 14 14:43:09 EDT 2004

Op vrijdag 14 mei 2004 20:25, schreef Michael J. Sherman:
> You know, honestly, the real reason I don't like the "wiki" idea is
> just because of that word.  I hate it.  I can't stand saying it. ;-)
> You'd think there would be a better term so you don't have to feel
> embarassed saying it.

The word Wiki is expected to come from "wikiwiki" which means fast in
Hawaiian. But what about wooky? ;-)

Anyways, I've done some editing on mythtv.info today, and hope to do some
tomorrow too. I'll be plucking the older wiki for some info, hope the author
doesn't mind. (Information wants to be free, or something :))

	Henk Poley <><