[mythtv-users] RE: So there already *is* a MythTV wiki -, COOL

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Fri May 14 14:25:47 EDT 2004

 > Just where would you draw the line - having it in ONE
 > DOCUMENT might make it just a tad tricky.  That came
 > out a bit sarcastic - but you get my drift.

I get frustrated when a newbie asks a question, and the reply comes
back as "Well, don't you know to check this document hidden in the
lower level basement in a dark, locked bathroom with a sign on the
door saying 'beware the leopard'?".

That's why one doc is nice.  Nobody has to ask "which doc?".  It's
*the* doc.

You know, honestly, the real reason I don't like the "wiki" idea is
just because of that word.  I hate it.  I can't stand saying it. ;-)
You'd think there would be a better term so you don't have to feel
embarassed saying it.

-Mike

P.S. - H2G2 reference.  Look out.