[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_se not verified as working!

Simon Lundell simon at ida.his.se
Fri May 14 06:29:08 EDT 2004

Hi!

I am having problems with getting tv listings. Before i tv_grab_se was
available i used the televinken scripts with cygwin on my laptop. Now
when i try using tv_grab_se myth behaves strange. When using
mythfilldatabase it says that tv_grab_s is not verified as working. And
if i use the two-step approch (first grabbing listings and then running
mytfilldatabase --file) i'm getting new channels added to the channel
table. They got new and unique chanids. But i get no data into the
guide. Any suggestions?
//Simon