[mythtv-users] Xine Playing DVD's inside Myth

Rolando J. Nieves rjnieves at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 05:18:49 EDT 2004

I've been using Xine with Myth successfully for a while now (went to it
because of DVD menus). I never had a stutter problem with it. The switches I
use to start Xine are those that make it full screen, disable the control
panel, and auto-play the selected media on startup. I believe I also have
Xine use ALSA instead of OSS. I don't know if that may be of help.

As far as horsepower you have more than me. I'm running my Myth box on an
old Athlon T-Bird 1GHz.

Rolando.

Message: 22