[mythtv-users] Time is off in the guide

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Wed May 12 09:15:03 EDT 2004

After getting everything working the guide seems to be off by an hour, I
have tried to set the time zone within mythtvsetup. I have tried Auto and
setting it to my time frame of -0500. Neither works... If it the show starts
at 10pm it shows it in the guide at 9pm. The time is correct on the box and
after changing the settings I have always restarted mythbackend after making
the changes. I do know if I have to clear the guide and start again but just
trying to get this working. Any help would be great.