Fwd: Re: [mythtv-users] tv_grab_dvb

Rob Willett rob.mythtv at robertwillett.com
Thu May 6 04:20:53 EDT 2004

Steve,

Go for it! I've been working on a program to help distribute XMLTV files around
so that we can off-load the work from the RT site and speed everybody else up. I
suppose it's Napster for the EPG world <grin>. We're still at the alpha stage,
we have code that we're setting up to test but hopefully (!) sometime in the
near future we can get this out ot the world. I'm not sure if your work would
supercede it, probably not as the Freeview EPG would only do Freeview stations.

As a matter of interest how do I get the EPG up on my system?

Rob.