[mythtv-users] disk partions per Jarod's instructions

Scott Francis scott.francis at newisys.com
Tue May 4 16:17:07 EDT 2004

I'd follow Jarod's recommendation due to the fact that you want your largest partition to be the one where the myth recorded files are going to go (/mnt/store or something like that).  If you go with the default partitioning schema, then FC1 will put too much space in other areas and not create the partitions that you will want/need in order to have the maximum amount of viewing disk space.

Scott