[mythtv-users] MythTV production run

sukeband at vzavenue.net sukeband at vzavenue.net
Tue May 4 13:32:52 EDT 2004

Thanks for the replies and keep em coming. If anyone tries a
production run, count me in. I'd love to at least test the
waters with a quality machine. I would offer up support, but
would have to learn a lot more about it. I could offer up
some money to see a run happen as soon as I save up some.

Larry, count me in if anything materializes.  I’ll continue
to demo it for friends and coworkers, non linux or even big
computer users for that matter and get some feedback. I have
a few myth boxes I’m trying to get good and stable and as
fool proof as possible. My plan as of now is to let a few
people borrow it for a few months to see what they have to
say about the idea.

-Rob