[mythtv-users] CVS broke my IR ???

Jason Donhaue mythtv at timekiller.org
Wed Mar 31 17:22:09 EST 2004

Last night I compiled and installed the latest cvs snapshots (dated 3/24
I think)

After everything was compiled and installed I re-launched, and the first
thing I noticed was that ANY IR activity shuts down the system!!!

If I reboot, and do NOT launch mythfrontend, but run irw... the box
still recieves the signal properly. But as soon as I run mythfrontend,
the first button push shuts everything down.

The wierd thing is that it appears to be executing the shutdown
intntionally, because if I am ssh'd in, I get the "System is going down
for halt NOW" message.

What gives?