[mythtv-users] Re: Problems with hoerzu2xmltv

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Wed Mar 31 17:56:39 EST 2004

Hi Sascha,

Sascha Beck <ng at 4o5.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> due to the Problems with xmltv and german epg-data i tried the program
> metioned above. It ran once without problems but now, after an update to
> the latest ATrpms this error message shows up...

[...]
> Is there any program that is able to fetch myth compliant german xml-data?
>
> TIA
>
> Sascha

I never tried hoerzu2xmltv but i use a script called xmlprg_de.pl for
some time now. It downloads the listings from a site called prisma online,
and you should find it in the mythtv-users mailing list archive.

Bye, Stefan

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson