[mythtv-users] feature idea: links in mythweb to smb/ftp/http files

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Mon Mar 29 11:49:21 EST 2004

if we can smb mount the TV recording dir and click on a nuv file and it
plays (streaming) to a media player then why cant we stream the files
straight from the mythweb page?   it should play the same?

Dave P

>>> lists at forevermore.net 3/29/2004 9:24:41 AM >>>
> just out of curiosity: how does a browser know what to do with the
> myth://-protocol? Please point me to docs, if there are any.

I think that this is something that is enabled by the windows codecs
for
nuv files - http://dsmyth.sf.net/

-Chris