[mythtv-users] Ivtv DMA errors

Ryan Brancheau (US) ryan.brancheau at us.didata.com
Mon Mar 29 07:25:43 EST 2004

Cool, I'm thinking about the Albatron KM18G because it got some pretty
good reviews, and it has a built in video-out which might work better
for playing videos and also viewing startup info so I don't have to keep
lugging the monitor in from the other room.  I've got three inputs on my
TV so I'd probably hook one up to the mobo v-out and one to the PVR-350.
Also there are a couple different kinds of microATX board layouts, and
my case has the side-to-side audio jacks, where most seem to be stacked
so that limits it a bit.  A bit pricy @ ~$80-90 bucks, though, but it
might be worth it if it's solid.