[mythtv-users] Lirc with PVR-350 and homebrew

Ryan Brancheau (US) ryan.brancheau at us.didata.com
Mon Mar 29 07:37:11 EST 2004

Yeah I found the thread in the archives, thanks.  The problem now is
that once the second daemon loads, the first time I try to do an irsend
it unloads itself.  No dmesg output or anything, it just stops.  And I
never see the messages saying that it bound to char-major-62 like I do
on the first daemon with 61.  I should post that to the lirc list,
though.