[mythtv-users] Encoding to mpeg2 from nuv

g funk palendrome2002 at lycos.com
Fri Mar 19 21:32:08 EST 2004

I am not currently using a PVR-2/350, but rather am using an elsa 700tv.  It is working relatively well for me.  I have to assume, however, that it is not encoding to Mpeg2 as I am using the saa7134 driver and no firmware is involved.  That being the case, do I need to use nuvexport to transcode into mpeg2 if I want to burn dvds?  It really isn't clear even after looking through the mailinglist.  I currently live in Japan and want to make dvds for myself before I move back to the States.

Thanks,
Nate