[mythtv-users] Commercial releases of MythTV?

Fri Mar 19 03:32:34 EST 2004

I suggest that the name "MythTV" should be registered as a trademark or
copywrited or whatever.
I'm not a legal expert, but I assume this will help in the future.

Also as someone elsee stated, I imagine there's definitely an opertunity for
Isaac either as a freelancer or a Hauppauge developer.

Rgds,
Pete

ps. I was at Cebit this week setting up a stand (Motorola), but I didn't see
the mail about Hauppagge's stand until I got home.  I have phone my
colleages who want Myth boxes to go have a look, so I will get info back
from them.