[mythtv-users] MythRadio?

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 19:11:04 EST 2004

I am not talking about satellite or Internet radio, and that seems to be
where this whole MythRadio things gets mucked down.
I am talking about thru the air radio like in your old Pontiac.

The PVR-350 has an actual radio input. I am sure that a bunch of other
cards do to.

I have read the old (last year) threads on this and it seems that this
module is not happening do to excessive feature creep. This guys thinks
it should be recordable, this guy thinks it should be streamable, this
guy thinks it should be Internet radio, this guy thinks it should be
purple with green trim, etc.

I just want to hear Howard Stern (while I still can) or the Sunday
afternoon reggae show on the local college radio station!

Sure, enabling some kind of Internet radio deal in MythMusic sounds
good. But that is not the radio I am talking about.

Just my two cents.