[mythtv-users] Remote Control

Örn Hansen orn.hansen at swipnet.se
Tue Mar 16 17:57:16 EST 2004

tisdag 16 mars 2004 20:50 skrev Brian Rumple:
> The CM19a will receive and transmit.  The only thing it won't do is receive
> mouse commands from the Mouse Remote, all other buttons are fine.  I
> modified this project, http://sourceforge.net/projects/wish/, to support
> the CM19a.  This gives you full support of X10 devices also.  I then
> modified the perl script from the first url I sent to get the commands from
> the CM19a and exec a command.  I find this to be a versatile solution.
>
> I will be happy to share the things that I did. It has been working now for
> a couple of months and I plan on submitting the changes back to the wish
> project.

  I got a few light switches here, but they're european type from Everspring
and don't communicate with X10 (I tried with the Mouse Remote) :-( ...
unfortunately I haven't seen any X10 with euro sockets, yet.

  The wish project seems to be recent, nicely done work.  I haven't done any
improvements on the driver, just made use of them and created a user friendly
interface to easily create/modify and dispatch commands to programs.  And I'm
itching at the fingers on getting my hands on something, that can make me
control the rest of the wireless control equipment :-)