[mythtv-users] Puzzled about MythMusic playlist and frontends

JacqueUsi jacqueusi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 14:34:23 EST 2004

To my great suprise, when I connected my second frontend to my network, I noticed that the playlist that I created on FrontEnd01 was now viewable on FrontEnd02. The list didn't work though as I had not created mounts on 02 that matched 01. At least that's my theory.

Now, whenever I create playlists on 01 or 02, neither list is shared. Very puzzled by that. I'm starting to wonder if the list was created on the frontend or the backend that's tucked away in my attic. Hmm.

Regardless, how can I get all MythMusic devices to share playlists? Also, I noticed in MythWeb, you can filter by playlist. There's alot of playlist junk on the drop down. How do I go about cleaning that up?

Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?