[mythtv-users] alsa9:spdif

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 7 04:26:53 EST 2004

I just bought an Audigy card (an Audigy ES 5, part # SB0160 to be
exact).  I can't seem to make the digital out work on it.  So I wonder
what drivers you're using, exactly which card you're using, and what you
had to do to get the digital out to work.  In short, it'd do me a world
of good if you could do a bit of a brain dump on your sound card.  Thanks!