[mythtv-users] IR Control of new Myth box

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Fri Mar 5 09:55:36 EST 2004

I use the IR reciever from my pvr-350, and a config for the grey remote,
but I hace "trained" my universal remote to take it's place. This remote
is the best I've found - first one that REALLY got rid of every other
remote -
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051806251015&skuId=4788331&type=product

I ordered a wiress keyboard/mouse so i can do some things more easily in
Myth, including xmame games (adding credits, typing "OK", etc.) And I'll
prolly cheat, and retrain my remote to emulate the actual key clicks of
the keyboard- Why bother with 2 IR recievers, when 1 gives me all the
functionality???

Here is a link to the keyboard I'm getting:
http://www.fentek-ind.com/wireless.htm#kbmwwtb

Can't wait to get it.

-J