[mythtv-users] MythGame Volume after upgrade

Jason mythtv at timekiller.org
Wed Mar 3 23:47:27 EST 2004

Hello,
Now that I'm not using my pvr-350, I can FINALLY enjoy mythgame! I
started with 0.14 from atrpms, but just upgraded to the latest from CVS.
I LOVE some of the new options in CVS (EPG select to change channel for
one) but I noticed that after the upgrade, the volume in mythgame has
gone WAY down. I have to blast the game just to hear it. And of course I
always forget to adjust it when going back to TV. Is there a way I can
fix this?