[mythtv-users] mythFM / Recipes not in the main-menu

bin crawler bincrawler at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:03:18 EDT 2004

I have included, in the new revision of these plugins, a script that will
automatically install and insert an option in the main menu

execute the

       # . makemythfm
script for mythFM

and
      # . recipes

the script that  does the insert is

       # . insert-myth-option

for the mythRecipe

and expects a mythModule.option file....

check it out

BinCrawler