[mythtv-users] Control MythTV over network (not Mythweb)

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Sat Jun 26 12:44:19 EDT 2004

Mike Crowe wrote:

>  I don't like the response time on the PocketPC. Right now, I'm
>  forcing a reload after every key stroke. Is there a JavaScript way
>  to post the button action without a reload?
Here's a trick I've used; create a hidden iFrame give it a name of say
hidPostFrame, then set the target of your <form> to hidPostFrame.  That
will send the data off to be processed, however; unless you use more
javascript mojo, you won't be able to get the results of the posting
(don't know if you need it)

-dan