[mythtv-users] Control MythTV over network (not Mythweb)

Anton Olsen anton.olsen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:37:19 EDT 2004

Here's a quick example using an html file with an iframe.

I opted to use php to exec xte instead of cgi because my server isn't
setup to run cgi.

The html is setup to draw in as small a space as possible and still be
usable.  It works with Firefox 0.9 on Linux and Netfront v3.1 on a
Sony Clie (PEG-TJ37).  It doesn't require javascript, but does use the
soon to be obsolete iFrame tag.

--Anton