[mythtv-users] Nvidia Driver Woes

Douglas Beck beckd at dig-concepts.com
Fri Jun 25 15:15:49 EDT 2004

Hey All.  First off any and all comments on my problem are appreciated.
Ultimately the "Renderaccel" "1" was the culprit.  When I switched that
it worked just fine.

I appreciate your info Jason it would have definitely got me up and
running but I would have been sad if I updated to the latest version
because the overscan feature is a must for me.  Please don't be too hard
on my boy Jarod because he's been the single most helpful, either
directly or indirectly, person in my quest to setup myth machines for my
family & friends ;)

Is it possible to uninstall a driver and go back to a previous version?

Thanks, all.
Doug