[mythtv-users] Web access to MythTV (mythweb)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 24 00:04:43 EDT 2004

>   I was wondering how much access there was to MythTV via the web
> interface. My wife is blind and she was wondering if she would be able to
> interact with the front-end/back-end machine for Music/TV/DVD/Movies using
> the web.

Mythweb has a bit of javascript, but does not depend on it.  Not heavy
on images, with lots of text.  My only concern for her would be trying
to navigate through the program list entries, since they're rather
extensive.  Other than that, I assume she could probably use mythweb
well enough to schedule recordings.

There is rudimentary support for mythvideo and mythmusic, although I
personally haven't even looked at them more than to check that patches
don't cause serious errors.

-Chris