[mythtv-users] Mythweb and idea/change I made.

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Thu Jun 24 01:10:14 EDT 2004

I used mythweb a lot.  i currently have abouve 500 gig alloted to my
recordings directory.  When using MythWEB  and going into see whats recorded
I also wanted to see how much the recordings total up in Time.  I added 2
lines to themes/recorded_programs.php to add up the length of all recorded
shows.  now my Mythweb shows:

172 programs, using 309 GB out of 505 GB or 146 hrs 21 mins

(I have not gotten a DVD burner yet, hense why I have alot of recordings :)
and some I have not deleted yet

Hopefully this idea will be added.

Here is the code i added (2 simple additions)

on line 159 I added:
$totaltime = $totaltime +$show->length;

The very end of the file   I added the last part.of the line.

 echo '<p align="right" style="padding-right:
75px">'.$GLOBALS['Total_Programs'].' '._LANG_PROGRAMS_USING.'
'.nice_filesize(disk_used)._LANG_OUT_OF.nice_filesize(disk_size).' or '
.nice_length($totaltime).'</p>';

Jim